One important and amusing white wedding tradition is the throwing of the garter (narrow bands brides wear on their legs to keep up stockings).
The groom is to remove it from her leg during he wedding and throw it to his single friends to give them luck in finding future wives.
Of course, some grooms have different ways of doing this and here are the five types a bride will meet:
1. The shy type: he will go under the bride's dress as little as possible so as not to embarrass her, himself or any guest at the wedding.
READ ALSO: The simplest wedding ever in Africa (photos)
2. The comedian: He wants to take pressure off himself by making his bride and other guests laugh.
3. The professional: He is going to sit down, take his time and remove the garter as professionally as possible. If the guests like, they should look or not.
4. The determined one: Nothing will deter him from his mission; no physical condition no judgment and no words from the bride.
5. The drama king: He will do different theatrics just to remove the garter and be sure to give the bride and the guests a good show.
Which type of groom would you love to have at your wedding?