Ahhh Valentine's Day. The day of love, hearts and when everybody goes about in their favorite shades of Red. It is also the most pressurizing gift day next to Mother's day.
Valentine's Day comes with so much pressure for gift ideas for family, friends, that girl/boy who's got you in the friendzone, your true bae, your side bae (which for your sake, we hope you don't have one) and the annoying work colleague that wants a gift anyway.
One of, if not the most, iconic gifts of Val's day is chocolate. And everybody loves chocolate. If you don't, then you need therapy. Here are all the ways chocolate is so awesome for Val's Day.
1. Well, why wouldn't it be? It's Chocolate! Whether milk, white or dark, it's so in tune with the idea of Valentine's day. It is about sweet love, and we all want sweet love.
2. You can never go wrong with it as a gift idea. It serves the ultimate, all-weather purpose. It is the kind of gift that is obvious but never inadequate, and that makes it even better.
3. Chocolate is all about good feelings. Chocolate when consumed produces Serotonin which when released into brain acts as an anti-depressant. How can the day not be sweet with chocolate washing away the bad feelings and only giving you good vibes?
4. It won't cost you an arm or leg! Chocolate, and we do mean good chocolate is not expensive at all. Whatever your budget, you can totally find the best chocolate anywhere in town.
5. Plus it is so sexy. That's right! Did you know chocolate is also an aphrodisiac? If you're planning some sexy time on Valentine night, your must include chocolate. Makes it all the more sweeter!