Today is all about love and Ghanaian celebrities across the globe are celebrating love in their own ways.
Here are 9 married Ghanaian celebrities who have all shared or encouraged love, and for some, teased singletons on this special day of love.
1. Nana Ama McBrown and her husband Maxwell Mensah got married mid last year and from all indications, the couple intend to keep the love up.
2. Afia Schwar is not only celebrating her birthday today but also the man in her life she can't keep quiet about, her husband, Lawrence Abrokwah. She shared this emotional post to celebrate him today.
3. Selley Galley and Big Cartel have been going strong together for years now and she decided to share a throwback photo of how they started from the bottom in love.
4. Actress Beverly Afaglo and her husband are becoming marriage goals so quickly on social media. With two beautiful daughters, Beverly celebrated the love of her life with this post.
5. Jasmine Baroudi who is engaged to a fitness instructor celebrated Valentine from the perspective of a mother with this lovely meme.
6. Naa Ashorkor couldn't hold back mocking all singletons following her with this not so empathetic and smug post on Instagram. Yeah, happy marriage Naa.
7. Okyeame Quophi celebrated his wife Stacy Amoateng in this lovely heart-out post on his official Instagram page.
8. Gifty Anti, mother of all decided to save her love for her husband for later and use the day to preach self love on her Instagram. Check out her message below
9. Former Black Stars player Kevin Prince Boateng who got married last year to the mother of his son could not hide his deep affection for the beauty in this special day. He just had to tell the whole world.
Who is your favourite Ghanaian celeb couple?