Ghanaian celebrities are quickly becoming some of the strongest fashion influences in the entertainment industry, and this was very profound this weekend on Instagram.
Here are the gorgeous celebrities who slayed it so hard on Instagram that we just had to make a post for them.
1. Media personality Berla Mundi in this modern strip wrap outfit was an absolute winner that got her a lot of attention on Instagram.
2. Ahuofe Patri is one beautiful woman and having an exquisite fashion sense makes her even more appealing. This black and white number was a winner today.
3. Nana Akua Addo, Ghana's finest fashionista model on Instagram, makes sure everything she posts in nothing less than perfect and today's post was not any different.
PAY ATTENTION: Get snappy news on the go on the YEN mobile app
4. Nana Ama Mcbrown had invited gorgeous fellow actress Lydia Forson into her kitchen tonight and the two of them were so on-point with their outfits. They definitely deserve some hail of praise.
5. Salma Mumin knows when to bring out the edgy. She proves that your Sundays do not have to be clouded with boredom. Go out there and be adventurous! Well done with this stunning photo Salma.
6. Can Joselyn Dumas do any wrong in our fashion eyes? Certainly not. If you don't believe, just appreciate this outfit of the day of the star actress. Too perfect!
7. Super-cash Yvonne Nelson just looked so lovely in this outfit she wore today while still in London for a short work holiday. If you are looking for casual inspiration, Yvonne is your goddess today.
8. Gloria Sarfo's selfie did not show the whole outfit she sported today but what we saw was impressive. Nicely done Gloria!
So who was your favourite celebrity today on Instagram? Share with us in the comments section.