Samira Bawumia, the wife of the vice-president is facing condemnation for what some say is her "unislamic" dressing to the Ghana @ 60 Independence Day parade.
While many Ghanaians are commending her impeccable sense of fashion and style, which has boosted her popularity among Ghanaians, especially the youth, in recent times, others are not happy with the outfit.
Some Muslims angrily pointed out on social media that a married woman like Samira must not dress the way she does.
A debate is raging on social media currently as to the appropriateness or otherwise of the story.
But here are seven other times that Samira's outfit sparked debate in Ghana.
1. When she stunned at the 2017 State of the Nation Address
2. When she stunned in Ghana colours
3. When she brought Ghana to a standstill on inauguration day on March 7
4. When she slayed in this simple blue dress.
5. When she rocked this dress like no one else can.
6. When she slayed in NPP colours
7. When she rocked this white dress to an NPP event.
Is it right or wrong for a Muslim woman to dress the way Samira dresses? Share your views with us in the comments section below.