Man, 23, dies shortly after gulping a WHOLE bottle of tequila to win GHS2910 wager (photos, video)

Man, 23, dies shortly after gulping a WHOLE bottle of tequila to win GHS2910 wager (photos, video)

- A 23-year-old man dies moments after gulping an entire bottle of tequila to the last drop in attempts to win a GHS2910 bet

- The diseased had allegedly placed high stakes wager with friends at a local night club. He emerged the winner, but at a much more costly price

-Investigations into the ugly incident, which has since gone viral, revealed that the man died as a result of the following poison

A 23-year-old man dies moments after consuming a whole bottle of tequila in attempts to win a GHS2910 wager with friends at a local night club.

READ ALSO: Menaye Donkor confesses to not being "in the market" when she first met Sulley Muntari

Tragic bet! Man,23,dies shortly after gulping WHOLE bottle of tequila at once to win $630 (photos, video)

He died shortly after gulping WHOLE bottle of tequila

Kelvin Rafael, as he is well known, allegedly approached a table where a group of friend were betting money on how much tequila they could consume in one go. He requested to join and was welcomed without hesitations.

The tragic competition reportedly attracted a number of participants and spectators in equal measure. It was caught on camera and posted online.

Rafael can be seen gulping the said alcohol straight from its bottle as onlookers cheer. He finished in record time, leaving no drop behind and his friends mesmerised. The winner immediately received the cash price of GHS2910.

READ ALSO: Mugabe accused of sleeping at Ghana @ 60 Independence parade

Tragic bet! Man,23,dies shortly after gulping WHOLE bottle of tequila at once to win $630 (photos, video)

He started staggering, fainted then went unconscious

However, soon after the event, Rafael reportedly fainted and collapsed on the floor and never regained consciousness despite efforts by friends to brings him back.

Rafael was pronounced dead moments later. Medical examiners revealed that he died as a result of alcohol intoxication.

His demise was a cruel reminder that too much consumption of alcohol is dangerous.

READ ALSO: This building where underage school children do 'dirty' things in broad daylight

Watch video of a man gulping whole bottle of tequila to win GHS2910 :

Source: Yen.com.gh

Related news
Patapaa's 'One Corner' dance takes over Nigerian celebrity's wedding in new video

Patapaa's 'One Corner' dance takes over Nigerian celebrity's wedding in new video

Patapaa's 'One Corner' dance takes over Nigerian celebrity's wedding in new video
YEN.com.gh
Mailfire view pixel