Ghanaian celebrities were sure to mark the milestone age of Ghana on their social media in different ways.
While some were captured with their most loved ones, others were quick to put themselves on the same pedestal as the country's heads of state.
1. DKB was goofy enough to create a collage of Ghana's elected presidents and decided to add himself too. After all, he is the president of comedy in Ghana at the moment.
2. Juliet Ibrahim who was not in the country on the 6th of March, sent her well wishes to Ghana from Nigeria. She posted a photo of herself in a rather expensive looking mask and a bejeweled dress.
PAY ATTENTION: Get snappy news on the go on the YEN mobile app
3. The outgoing British High Commissioner, Jon Benjamin was at the parade grounds where thousands had gathered to celebrate Ghana on its milestone age and he posted a photo of him from the event.
4. Nana Ama McBrown spent the day with her husband, Maxwell Mensah and we know this because she posted a photo of them together, clad in a Ghana flag.
5. Actress Yvonne Nelson had a patriotic themed photoshoot where she was one of three ladies who dressed in the individual colours of the Ghana flag. Couldn't have been done any better.
6. Zynnell Zuh, actress and model was looking all sorts of fabulous in a photo she posted to celebrate the 60th anniversary of Ghana's independence.
Which of the celebrities marked the day best, in your opinion?