Yes. It's her. Samira Bawumia. Again. We know what you are thinking but it's no one's fault that she was flawless in her every move, from outfit to composure to confidence yesterday as she joined thousands to mark the 60th anniversary of Ghana's independence.
Fashion critics and loyalists will appreciate the second lady's outfit even more from the following 10 photos we discovered on the internet, some taken by a talented photographer, Yaw Pare and others by the presidency.
1. Can you see all the confidence oozing from this amazing woman?
2. It's almost as if the security official on the left side of this photo was checking out our second lady (Insert angry emoji here)
3. What were those critics saying about her not being covered up properly again?
PAY ATTENTION: Get snappy news on the go on the YEN mobile app
4. A closer look at how her head wrap was tied for the event. Impeccable.
5. From all angles, you are assured of a good picture.
6. This photo right here is a winner. The details of her headgear in black and white looks amazing!
7. If you never knew fascinators could be won without showing your hair, here you go. You're welcome.
8. Composed. Poised. Focus.
9. Couple goals or nah?
10. Is it too early to ask when Samira is launching her brand products and designs already?
Did you like these new photos of Samira? Like, comment and share with your friends on Facebook.