- A young Nigerian lady who used to be fat and ugly is now slim and cute. She shares her rare weight loss tips with those who have given up trying to lose weight
- The lady, only identified as Olly B, allegedly lost over 50 pounds through these seven weight loss tips that she wishes you could borrow and try
- Olly B believes that no one should go hungry just because she or he wants to lose weight. Here is what you should do instead
Several thousands of men and women worldwide are constantly struggling with weight loss. Some have tried all the rules in the weight loss book, but not successful. Perhaps, all they need are a few more tried and tested tips to get them back into perfect shape.
Through her Instagram handle dubbed, "changingmyfatitude", a young Nigerian lady, only identified as Olly B, shares with everyone seven tips on how she lost over 50 pounds. And here they are:
1. You can still love food and be fit
"Your relationship with food has to change. And yes, you have to move more. Most importantly, you have to approach this with the right mindset and have unshakeable belief that you can do it. There is nothing special about me. I’m still the ORIGINAL foodie, but I’m practising that thing called balance."
2. Your bouncing back is the most important thing
"If you’re feeling crappy about your eating this weekend, your bounce back is what is more important. You can’t do anything about the past, so don’t stay in sabotage mode. Monday is the perfect opportunity to forgive yourself and move it. Use that extra fuel from your cheat meal to go put in a killa workout. Drink plenty of water and get back on track."
3. Don’t worry about the time. Just keep going
"While I understand how hard it is because we all want to reach our goals quickly, the rush to lose a certain amount of weight in a short period when the weight took years to pile on is unrealistic. It is what usually leads to short cuts and non sustainable results. There really is no finish line when it comes to health."
"Find a way of training that you love and I promise you that you won’t dread it."
5. Say no to body shaming
"We preach self love but when was the last time you looked in the mirror and smiled instead of picking out all of your ‘flaws? That doesn’t mean exposing yourself (unless that’s your thing ) but being able to look in the mirror and own all of who you are irregardless of your shape and size. I’ll tell you one thing, make loving yourself a goal before any of the other metrics."
6. If you fall off the bandwagon, there’s always room for a comeback
"Nothing wrong in starting over."
7. Motivate yourself
"If gym selfies or new workout gear is what motivates you to get your workout done then do that ishhhhhhh! Keep snapping and buying (unless your bank advises otherwise )…as long as your grinding it’s all good."
Watch video of other great weight loss tips that you could also try :