It is never a bad idea to think outside the box or want to pursue an entrepreneurial path. In fact many of the youth these days are encouraged to think like an entrepreneur.
But what happens when you think way outside the box, and possibly have your ideas too far out at sea? And that's what we got from Sunday night's Twitter insanity that nearly shut down the internet.
One man wanted to sell his cats. which is all well and good. But will you pay GHC 1500 for a cat? Yes, we thought that'd be your answer.
The tweet that started it all:
And of course Ghanaians reacted, the only way Ghanaians only could:
1. An excellent question! And those even come with some big benefits.
3. Truly truly... who buys cats anyway?
4. Yooo. Such shade
5. Even the kitten was shocked at his/her own pricing
6. Did he even come with a price? And that's a talking, sword-wielding cat people!
7. Ei dier Ei. Because how?
8. And if you ever needed a reason to not spend that amount on a local cat, this is a very good one.
So, let's be honest, a cat going for GHC 1500. In Ghana. Who else wants to meet the guy behind the sale to ask a few questions? We certainly have a lot to ask.