Popular actor, John Dumelo, is again the news. This time, he has been accused of having two state vehicles in his possession.
YEN.com.gh reported today, citing the Daily Guide, that the two vehicles are Toyota Land Cruiser V8s and that national security agents have retrieved one of the vehicles from Dumelo.
The report said the second land cruiser in Dumelo's possession has been painted ash and is currently being used by the actor's girlfriend.
Dumelo reportedly assured the security operatives that he would return the vehicle when his girlfriend returned from a trip.
The two vehicles were reportedly given to him by the erstwhile National Democratic Congress (NDC) administration.
Now that the Akufo-Addo government is bent on retrieving the vehicles, does it mean that Dumelo's efforts for the NDC ahead of the 2016 elections have been in vain?
These pictures will show you how hard he worked:
1. He attended many campaign events
2. He attended NDC solidarity marches
3. He campaigned madly in the villages
4. He reached out to senior citizens on behalf of NDC
5. He climbed trees just to hoist NDC flags
6. And yet another tree climbing exercise all in the name of campaigning.
What do you make of this? Share your views with us in the comments section.
Read YEN.com.gh's reports on the Dumelo V8 saga: