Cadman Mills, the brother of late president John Atta Mills, last week gave an interview to Accra-based Starr FM.
In the wide-ranging interview spoke made shocking claims regarding the late president, especially as regards to his health.
Here are seven things he said that shook Ghanaians to the bones.
1. Atta Mills was hurt by former president Rawlings' cruelty to him
Cadman said Rawlings' consistent harsh condemnation of Atta Mills hurt the late president.
2. President Mills' quarters at the Osu Castle was unfit for a human being
Cadman said, for instance, the roof of the quarters leaked badly.
3. Atta Mills was a lonely man
Cadman said his brother was so lonely a president that he (Cadman) sometimes had to call the late president's friends to go and visit him.
4. NDC hid Atta Mills' deteriorating health condition from Ghanaians
Cadman said the NDC and Atta Mills' handlers hid his deteriorating health condition from Ghanaians for the sake of political expediency.
5. Atta Mills' entitlements have not been paid to his family yet
6. Atta Mills died of "massive stroke", and not lung cancer.
Cadman said contrary to popular opinion to the effect that the former president died of lung cancer, the man died of massive stroke.
7. NDC treated Mills with disdain
According to Cadman, the NDC treated Atta Mills with disdain. He said they did not care about his welfare and suggested that the former president would still be alive if the party had put his health first.
What do you make of this? Share your views with us in the comments section below.