Unless you have been staying under a rock, you've probably head that the Head Pastor of the International Central Gospel Church branch in Labone has been taken off the pulpit due to some "investigations".
Rev. Pastor Josh Laryea, according to a letter released by Ghanaian blogger, Ameyaw Debrah, was withdrawn from the pulpit so the church "look into the allegations levelled against" him.
For us at YEN.com.gh and many other Ghanaians, the news that the pastor was under investigation for an alleged "immoral act" came as a surprise.
But it seems some users of social media are not really taken aback. Some left comments claiming Rev. Josh Laryea was known for such "acts" without stating what exactly the said act is.
1. Like this guy who was clearly happy that Josh Laryea's cup was now full.
2. This top Ghanaian business journalist who is clearly "disappointed".
3. This guy who thinks all pastors should be wary of women.
4. This guy who has advice for people with weaknesses.
5. This guy who thinks it is not a problem to accept your imperfections.
So tell us, do you think the act of indiscipline that ICGC removed Josh Laryea from the pulpit for? And do you side with any of the comments raised by the people above.