Presidential palaces are the symbol of power in many African countries.
They represent the seats of government in those countries and serve as important tourist destinations.
A lot of effort and money are invested to ensure that presidential palaces are appealing to the eyes and befitting of a country's pride and prestige.
The Flagstaff House, Ghana's seat of power, is one of the most prestigious presidential palaces in Africa.
Here are other African presidential palaces that will catch you fancy.
1. Cameroon's seat of government is called The Unity Palace and is located in Yaoundé.
2. The Namibian presidential palace is called the State House of Namibia and can be found in Windhoek.
3. The presidential palace in Madagascar is the Ambohitsorohitra Palace located at Antananarivo.
4. The South African presidential palace is called tha Mahlamba Ndlopfu and is located in Pretoria.
5. The Sudanese presidential palace is located in Khartoum.
6. The Senegalese presidential palace is located at Dakar.
7. The Egyptian presidential palace is in Cairo.
8. The Ugandan presidential palace is called State House and can be found in Kampala.
9. The president palace of the Democratic Republic of Congo is called the Palais de la Nation in Kinshasa.
Share your views on this with us in the comments section below.
Do you have any tip or information for us or a story to share? Contact us on Facebook now!