- One of the worst nightmares is getting embarrassed in public especially by your significant other
- Especially when you are done on on knee with a ring in your hand at a busy eatery in town
- Incidentally, it is the same Kenyan girl who spent her valentines day sharing love from Roysambu to the deep alleyways of Nairobi town
- On the day, she hugged over 800 Kenyans within Nairobi and its environs while taking photos to document the act
- She hugged among others, boda boda guys, pedestrians along Uhuru highway and construction workers
A Kenyan man identified as Alfie had the nightmare of his life while attempting to propose to his woman inside a packed eatery in town.
It was a daunting task for a man who had failed to do his homework and suffered for it.
The two lovers had been spending a calm afternoon in town before the guy decided to buy her lunch at the chicken Inn in town. Cute.
Fridays are busy for the fast food eatery. It was packed to the brim, as usual.
In a video seen by YEN.com.gh, Alfie who was hiding a bouquet of flowers for his woman handed them over to her before going down on one knee. Like a proper gentleman should.
READ ALSO: Andre and I talk like normal friends - Gyan
Unfortunately, his woman who was embarrassed by the unfolding spectacle was not having any of that sentimental bull.
All this time, everyone had stopped eating. All eyes were on the couple and what seemed like the beautiful ending to a cute love story.
As everyone watched the unfolding drama, the guy fished a ring from his pocket and said the magic words. Only that the words were a little weird.
"Will you be my future ex-wife?" the guys asked while holding the ring in his hand.
In the video, women can be heard trying to encourage the woman to say yes even as the girl stood rooted, confused.
Unfortunately, we don't know where he got that weird pickup line because the girl just stormed out of the restaurant.
PAY ATTENTION: Get snappy news on the go on the YEN mobile app
Watch the video below: