- A beautiful Nigerian lady has shared adorable pictures of herself and her mother
- The young lady recently graduated as a lawyer and went back home to her mother, a roasted plantain seller
A Nigerian lady identified as Gloria Ezenwugo has shown the world how grateful she is to have a mother who stood by her and sponsored her education despite being a roasted plantain seller.
The young lady graduated as a lawyer from Rivers State University and rushed home to her mother, the rock that has been behind her.
According to Ezenwugo, her mother toiled day and night just to give her the best. The woman showered her with all the love and care she could ever wish for.
She accredited her entrepreneurship skills to her mother who does everything she could. According to the young lawyer, her mother’s prayers made her reach where she is now.
She embraced the woman tightly in the pictures she posted on her Facebook page. She used the medium to advertise her mother's roasted yam and pear listing it as the best in the whole of Port Harcourt city.
PAY ATTENTION: Get snappy news on the go on the YEN mobile app
See more pictures of them below:
1. She made her mother proud
2. A mother's love is timeless
4. She says her mother's roasted yam is the best
5. For all the years of hard work
See the original post made by the beautiful lawyer:
Watch this video below: