- All you need to know about GFA boss' new wife, Mariama Sannie
- Mariam looked glamorous in a lacy full length yellow dress for the Islamic marriage
Ghana’s football boss, Kwesi Nyantakyi got himself a second wife over the weekend in a private ceremony.
Mr Nyantakyi tied the knot with 25-year-old Mariam.
The Ghana Football Association (GFA) boss who has been a Muslim since age five has also recently been named one of the most influential Ghanaians.
YEN brings you five exclusives about the new wife of Nyantakyi that you may not know.
1. Mariama Sannie had her secondary education at the renowned Holy Child School in Cape Coast.
2. Mariama entered the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology after Holy Child School.
3. At KNUST, she read Metallurgical Engineering.
4. She was part of the pioneering students who read mineral engineering at KNUST and graduated in 2015.
5. Mariama loves to travel and she has seen several parts of the world.