Ghanaian and Nigerian celebrities were on top of their fashion game on Saturday at the Golden Movie Awards.
The event, which was attended by several actors, actresses and musicians, was held at the Movenpick Ambassador Hotel in Accra.
The award aims at recognising and rewarding actors, actresses and directors who excel in the year under review.
The celebrities who attended displayed various dresses and fashion accessories on the red carpet.
Here is what your favourite celebrity wore:
1. Nadia, AY Makun and Nikki Samonas were there.
2. Here is Nadia Buari again in her stunning dress.
3. Check out Nikki Samonas's stunning outfit.
4. Benedicta Gafah did not come to play at all
5. Model Vica Michaels shone like a star in her lovely attire.
6. Uti Nwachukwu was there as well.
7. Actress Maame Dokono was all smiles at the event.
8. James Gardiner was there some.
9. The one and only Moesha also represented live.
Share your views on this story with us in our comments section below.
Do you have an inspiring story to share? Get featured! We are on Facebook and can be reached via email at info@YEN.com.gh.