Ghanaian celebrities are not ones to carry last in terms of fashion when there is a public event.
They put great effort into ensuring that their sense of fashion and style is always on point.
On Saturday, celebs converged on the Movenpick Ambassador Hotel in Accra for the annual Glitz Style Awards.
Being an event that celebrates and rewards fashion and style, the stakes were higher for our celebrities.
Here is how some of them dressed to the event.
1. Martha Ankomah was all smiles, as she dazzled in a black dress.
2. John Dumelo played it cool with his African print top.
3. Young actress Fella Makafui shone in glittering wine dress
4. Joselyn Dumas was a show stopper in her stunning dress.
5. Menaye Donkor was a queen of the red carpet in her stunning red dress.
6. Mona, aka Hajia4Real, dazzled in her see-through dress.
7. Actress Benedicta Gafah also dazzled in stunning blue dress.
8. James Gardiner also did not disappoint in his stylish suit.
9. Ebony did not hesitate to kill it in a breathtaking black dress.
Use the comments section below to share your views on this story.
Have an intriguing story to share? Send it to us on Facebook.