- The mom was treating her face with a charcoal bamboo face mask
- She chose to take her young girl by surprise, who was right away alarmed by the change
- The toddler covered her mouth and froze in horror
What should have been a little personal time for one mother turned horrific for her girl when the delightful toddler saw the mom's charcoal veil.
The mom was removing toxic substances from her face with a charcoal bamboo face cover when she chose to take the little tot by surprise.
Unfortunately, the toddler's face all of a sudden froze in apprehension when she encountered her mom.
The youngster panted in fear and instantly started to cry.
The mom's frantic attempts to comfort the young girl fell on deaf ears, before she turned to the camera advising parents not to do what she did to their kids.
She at that point turned her camera back onto her little girl, whose hand was covering her mouth in stun awfulness.
Watch related video: