You have until Sunday, September 3 to select your second choice - WAEC warns BECE candidates

You have until Sunday, September 3 to select your second choice - WAEC warns BECE candidates

- WAEC has instructed all qualified candidates unable to get placement to reapply

- A total of 36,849 students will not be getting placement as they scored F9 in either English or Mathematics.

- Click here for the latest stories in Ghana

All qualified BECE candidates who did not get a place of their choice have until Sunday, September 3, to go online and select an option available.

You have until Sunday, September 3 to select your second choice - WAEC warns BECE candidates

You have until Sunday, September 3 to select your second choice - WAEC warns BECE candidates (File Photo)

READ ALSO: Mahama's position as election observer in Kenya questioned

This is according to the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) which has also revealed that all other candidates who got their placements will have to show up at their carious schools on Monday, September 11.

Already, 92 percent of candidates are said to have qualified for the placement leaving the remaining 8 percent which makes up 36,849 students stranded as they scored F9 in either English or Mathematics.

READ ALSO: Mahama's position as election observer in Kenya questioned

What this means is that all students can check their status from now on by just logging onto www.myjhsresult.net and follow the online instructions.

Do you have any stories to share with YEN? Get featured! We are available on Facebook and email via info@yen.com.gh

Source: Yen.com.gh

Related news
Meet the Bolga Police Officer who supplies guns to armed robbers

Meet the Bolga Police Officer who supplies guns to armed robbers

Meet the Bolga Police Officer who supplies guns to armed robbers
YEN.com.gh
Mailfire view pixel