Comedienne and TV host, Valentina Nana Agyeiwaa, popularly known as Afia Schwarzenegger, is once again in the news, having seen a sexual video of hers leaked in the media.
She was reportedly caught red-handed on camera cheating on her husband. Videos and photos of the TV host engaging in the act have subsequently gone viral, within 24 hours of it being leaked.
But while many have criticized Afia Schwarzenegger for her conduct, there is also a school of thought who believe her ‘supposed’ husband, Lawrence Abrokwah, also erred by threating to disfigure her face with acid.
Aside all the controversies that have surrounded Afia Schwarzenegger, there are a couple of things that you may not have known about her.
Below are seven things you probably did not know about her.
1. She has five children – two biological and the other three are adopted.
2. She was once a worker at South African Airways when she used to live in Johannesburg. Afia Schwarzenegger actually lived in South Africa for a while before moving back to Ghana.
3. She has been in multiple marriages before now. Her first husband was a UK-based pastor, who she later divorced upon finding out he already had a wife. She was again married to a South African man, before meeting Abrokwah.
Get more YEN news here.
4. Afia is an Ashanti, but she lived in the Northen Region during her secondary school days.
5. She attended two Senior High Schools (SHS) – St. Louis Girls’ School and KNUST Secondary School in the Ashanti Region.
6. She has had stints with a number of media organisations, including Angel TV, Happy FM, Kasapa FM and UTV.
7. She has a license from the Future Flyers Academy in South Africa as a professionally trained cabin crew member.
Send us a message on our official YEN Facebook group or at email@example.com.
YEN is building a platform where Ghanaians can share local news and own experiences with each other.
Witnessing an incident? Want to tell about a local problem? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome.