He is the first gentleman of Ghana and and definitely one of the busiest minds in the country all due to the burden of being president of Ghana.
Nana Addo Danquah Akufo-Addo comes into office in the wake of pressing issues battling Ghana as a nation and YEN will be enumerating some of them.
1. Macro-economy and how best to ensure that Ghana's cedi and debt levels are stable
2. The threats against terrorists as seen in neighboring countries like Togo and Burkina Faso
3. The urge to proving political critics wrong over various government policies
4. The energy crisis which is most likely to escalate should government take bad decisions over the energy sector debts
5. Winning the 2020 elections which will see the president survive a second term in office
Meanwhile, Nana Addo has revealed that his administration is bent on ensuring that not only does the economy remain a business friendly one but also create thousands of jobs for the teeming unemployed in the country.
Do you have any story to share with YEN? Get featured! We are always available on Facebook