- Joy Omoyeni, the overall best student at Telnet International School, Akure, Ondo state, has been granted an N2.5 million (GH¢37,000+) scholarship
- The scholarship award was presented by VDT Communications' Group Managing Director, Biodun Omoniyi
- Additionally, the company has offered the student who aspires to study Computer Engineering at Covenant University an internship opportunity
Akure, Ondo state - Joy Omoyeni, the best-graduating student at Telnet International School, Akure, Ondo state, and overall best student in the state, has been awarded a N2.5 million scholarship.
A report by Guardian Nigeria indicates that the scholarship was awarded to Omoyeni for her undergraduate studies by VDT Communications.
Presenting the N2.5 (GH¢37,000+) scholarship award, VDT Communications' Group Managing Director, Biodun Omoniyi, applauded the brilliant student's exemplary performance and urged her to remain focused.
School is not a scam: check out 4 young Nigerian students rewarded in 2022 for excellence, 1 got GH¢115k cash
The company also offered Omoyeni a spot for internship training when the time comes.
PAY ATTENTION: Follow us on Instagram - get the most important news directly in your favourite app!
From WAEC to UTME, SAT: Joy Omoyeni's impressive results
- WASSCE: A1 in all nine subjects
- UTME - 338/400
- SAT - 1400
- Covenant University's Post-UTME - 58/60
Legit gathers that Omoyeni wants to study Computer Engineering at Covenant University.
Young man graduates as valedictorian of UCC College of Distance Education
Abraham Joseph Kwesi Bentil also won the title of best graduating student at the sixth and seventh sessions of the 55th congregation held for graduands of the college.
According to the Ghanaian university, Kwesi Bentil earned a remarkable Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.96.
New feature: Сheck out news that is picked for YOU ➡️ click on “Recommended for you” and enjoy!