- Arsenal have been paired with Man United in the fourth round of the FA Cup tourney
- The Gunners thrashed Blackpool 3-0 at the last stage, while Solskjaer's men recorded a 2-0 win over Reading
- Meanwhile, Man City vs Burnley and Crystal Palace v Tottenham complete the all Premier League affairs in this round
- Defending champions Chelsea await the winner of Sheffield Wednesday or Luton to continue their title defence
Arsenal have been handed the toughest FA Cup fourth round draw as they face rejuvenated Manchester United side at the Emirates Stadium.
Having won the competition 13 times, the Gunners are the most successful team in this championship.
And they will hope their experience in the tourney will help them get past Ole Gunner Solksjaer's men, who has led his side to five straight victories since he replace Jose Mourinho last month.
READ ALSO: Ronaldo trains with son Cristiano Jr and girlfriend Georgina in the gym
Crystal Palace will battle Tottenham Hotspur for a chance to reach the next stage of the competition in an all EPL affair.
While Pep Guardiola's Manchester City faceoff with Burnley to ensure they remain contenders for all the titles available this campaign.
The Citizens had no problems displacing lower league side Rotherham 7-0 at the last stage of the tourney, and will be expected to progress in spite of the opposition.
READ ALSO: Messi nets 16th goal as Barcelona pip Getafe 2-1 in tough La Liga showdown
Defending champions Chelsea will await the await the winner of Sheffield Wednesday vs Luton to know their next opposition.
While Watford are expected to battle either of Newcastle or Blackburn for a chance to progress through to the next stage.
READ ALSO: Cesc Fabregas breaks down in tears in emotional farewell to the Chelsea fans ahead of his departure
West Ham United and Wimbledon have been paired together while Everton travel to Millwall to fight their way through to the next phase of the championship.
Below are the full fixtures of the FA Cup fourth-round draw which will be played from January 25 to 28.
- Swansea v Gillingham
- Wimbledon v West Ham
- Shrewsbury or Stoke v Wolves
- Millwall v Everton
- Brighton v West Brom
- Bristol City v Bolton
- Accrington v Derby or Southampton
- Doncaster v Oldham
- Chelsea v Sheffield Wednesday or Luton
- Newcastle or Blackburn v Watford
- Middlesbrough v Newport
- Manchester City v Burnley
- Barnet v Brentford
- Portsmouth v QPR
- Arsenal v Manchester United
- Crystal Palace v Tottenham
Legit.ng previously reported that Arsenal reached the fourth round of this year's FA Cup following their 3-0 win over lower league side Blackpool over the weekend.
Two goals from Joe Wilock and one from Nigeria international Alex Iwobi sealed the victory for the Gunners who are challenging for their 14th FA Cup title.
The League One Blackpool outfit struggled to keep pace with Arsenal, whose arrival at the match venue was delayed by a protester.