Ghana Fire Service
Some of the eyewitnesses who have been speaking to journalists said the Ghana Fire Service in the Municipality looked on helpless as the fire ravaged property.
The Greater Accra Regional Office of the Electoral Commission (EC) located at Sapeiman near Amasaman has been gutted by fire. The fire started Friday dawn.
The plush building housing Nana Appiah Mensah (NAM1's) Zylofon FM and TV has caught fire, YEN.com.gh can report. The building which is located at East Legon in Accra went up in flames on the night of Monday, November 25, 2019.
A domestic fire incident at Tema Community Two has claimed the lives of three young siblings, YEN.com.gh has gathered. The three are Bridget Delali, Winifred, and Parisah Adewumi Hammond, who are aged 10, nine and two years.
The 8-page report, the scared driver's mate ran for his life after realizing he could not stop the gas from leaking - a development which led to the explosion.
The Ghana National Fire Service from Manhyia District, who responded at the scene, were able to salvage GHS10,694.00 out of the alleged GHS20,000.00.