PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see YEN.com.gh News on your News Feed!
After winning the Ghana Premier League and the MTN FA Cup for Accra Hearts of Oak, Samuel Boadu has exchanged vows with his fiancee, Felicia Amprimpanta, in a white wedding at Kumasi on Saturday, August 14.
The white wedding follows a traditional marriage between the couple held on Friday, August 13. Besides the attention coach Boadu received on radio and social media, the live telecast of his wedding on GTV Sports makes him the first Ghanaian coach to receive the gesture.
Photos and videos from the nuptials have hit the internet. See below:
1. Coach Samuel Boadu and his wife Felicia Amprimpanta exchange rings.
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with all major Ghana news
2. It’s all fun at the Asokwa Church. Coach Samuel Boadu and his players are in a happy mood.
3. Hearts of Oak players join Samuel Boadu on the dance floor.
4. Hearts of Oak fans have taken over the wedding reception of Coach Samuel Boadu.
5. The groomsmen behind Coach Samuel Boadu.
6. The bride and the groom at their wedding.
In a separate story, Ghanaian business mogul, Nana Kwame Bediako, also known as Cheddar, and football legend Asamoah Gyan, stormed the birthday party of businessman Kelvin Jaguar Paw on Friday, August 13.
Kelvin Jaguar Paw, a Ghanaian entrepreneur with thriving businesses, turned a new age on August 13 and his close associates, friends, and family showed up to celebrate with him at his lavish birthday bash.
The chief executive officer of Wonda World Estates and Petronia City Development, Nana Kwame Bedia, and former Black Stars captain, Asamoah Gyan, pulled up in luxurious whips, garnering the attention of partygoers.
Asamoah Gyan was spotted arriving at the birthday party in one of his expensive rides.