Popular Ghanaians singer Becca got married to her heartthrob, Daniel Oluwa Tobi Sanni, on Saturday, August 18, 2018.
It was a star-studded affair as most Ghanaian and Nigerian celebrities were present at the event.
Some of them included Jackie Appiah, Stacy Amoateng, Sandra Ankobiah, former president Jerry John Rawlings, Nana Aba Anamoah, Dakore Egbuson, and Dele Momodu, from Nigeria, rapper Sarkodie and his wife Tracy, and many, many others were all there.
Becca is famous in Ghana as a musician, however, not much is known about her businessman husband here in Ghana.
It is in this vein that YEN.com.gh, according to a report sighted on Ghanaweb, brings you five striking facts about Becca’s husband that would make you think or believe that she couldn’t have made any other better choice than to settle with Tobi.
1. Successful artiste manager: Sanni is reported to be a very successful business man and artiste manager. He is on record to have managed and continue to manage heavyweight Nigerian artistes including Ice Prince. He is the founder and owner of State of Mind Entertainment (SOME), under which he manages other arts including DJ Caise, DJ Spinal, a Nigerian footballer Elderson Echiejil, just to mention a few.
2. Award-winning Nigerian Entertainment Executive: Mr. Tobi Sanni is higly revered in Nigeria and has carved a niche for himself in that country’s entertainment industry. He is a multiple award winner, and was crowned the Nigerian Entertainment Executive of the year in 2015. Within the entertainment circle, he is reportedly described as ‘Entertainment Generalissimo’, indicating his supremacy in the industry.
3. Chartered Economist: Mr. Tobi Sanni is a Graduate Chartered Economist (GCE). He also holds a degree in Business Administration and Management from the University of Ilorin in Nigeria. Currently, Tobi is an Associate Chartered Economist.
4. Fellow Chartered Economist (FCE): In 2016, Mr. Tobi became a Fellow Chartered Economist (FCE) at the 2016 Economist Merit Awards. This prestigious award was given him by the Institute of Chartered Economists of Nigeria (ICEN).
5. Banker: Owing to his rich experience and expertise as an Economist, Mr. Sanni worked with Truimph Bank, one of Nigeria’s reputable banks. He later worked with Liberty Bank and was in charge of treasury operations. He was later made the Head of Operations at Liberty Bank’s head office. Mr. Tobi Sanni further joined the Equatorial Trust Bank, and then to Bank PHB, where he reportedly worked as Brand Head in all two Nigerian banks.
Having a mind of his own, Mr. Daniel Oluwa Tobin, eventually left the banking sector for the entertainment sector of Nigeria in 2010.
He then set up his own entertainment company, SOME, which has been very instrumental in promoting many talents in Nigeria.
Becca’s husband is also credited as a first-class event manager.
Given this background, Mr. Tobi is undoubtedly a responsible man and very capable as a husband to Becca.
Becca, on the other hand, has undoubtedly married the best man of her dreams.
See also the most beautiful unseen photos from Becca's wedding.
YEN.com.gh wishes the couple well and all the best in their marriage.
Ghana News Today: Shatta Waly May Become A President Of Ghana | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page