The son of Osei Kwame Despite, Kennedy Osei, and his wife, Tracy, have surprised Ghanaians with photos of their adorable twins for the first time since they were born in November.
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana
Ghanaians are still drooling over the video and photos of the adorable twins of Kennedy Osei and his wife, Tracy.
Since their birth in November 2020, the twin girls were shown to the world on February 2, 2021, on the occasion of their grandfather, Osei Kwame Despite’s birthday celebration.
YEN.com.gh brings you seven of the beautiful photos of the couple with their twins, as well as their family members.
2. Here, the couple posed with Despite, and his younger brother, Ofori Sarpong. The two grandfathers carried the twin girls:
3. In this photo, Kennedy joyously handed the twins over to his father:
4. The beautiful moment Tracy, Kennedy, and Despite could not stop admiring the pretty jewels in their arms:
5. The beautiful family pose with Fadda Dickson, and Abeiku Santana, both of Despite Media Group. One of the twin girls is seen looking into the camera:
6. Family affair:
7. The young family with Abeiku Santana:
Meanwhile, YEN.com.gh earlier published a video of the young couple bringing out the twin girls to their grandfather.
Those around could not stop but look on with applause as they appear fully convinced that the couple blessed indeed!
Ghanaians were also thrilled with the video seeing the babies for the first time.
YEN.com.gh also published a video containing the interior of Despite's gold mansion.
People were left in awe, as some proclaimed that the inside looks like a shopping mall, with others saying it looks like a showroom.
In other news, Island Frimpong, the daughter of rapper Medikal, and Fella Makafui, has grown so big and tall.
In a video published by YEN.com.gh, the 6-month-old baby is looking all big like a 2-year-old child.
Medikal could not hide his joy as he kept jumping up and down in the video.
Enjoy reading our stories?
Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel! Never miss important updates!