- A surprise birthday party has been held for Kantanka CEO Kwadwo Safo Jnr as he turned 35 years old
- The party was held in his plush mansion at Kwabenya with actor Akrobeto and others in attendance
- YEN.com.gh brings some of the videos and photos from the party
OUR MANIFESTO: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Kwadwo Safo Jnr, the CEO of Kantanka Automobiles, turned 35 years old on Wednesday, February 24, 2021.
In celebration of his new age, Safo's wife, Zainab Bonkano, organised a surprise birthday party for him.
The party came off at the couple's plush residence (four-acre mansion) at Kwabenya in Accra.
Many videos and photos have popped up from the surprise party indicating that it was a big occasion with family, friends, and others in attendance.
Among the notable faces who were spotted at the 35th birthday party of the Kantanka CEO were his mother, actor and TV personality Akrobeto, among others.
YEN.com.gh has compiled some of the best moments captured at the party in the photos and videos below.
1. Kwadwo Safo and his wife arrive at the party:
2. The Kantanka CEO on the dancefloor with his wife:
3. How some of Kwadwo Safo's security detail celebrated him:
4. Kantanka CEO's mother speaking at the party:
5. When actor Akrobeto arrived at the birthday party for Kwadwo Safo:
6. Money spraying moments as Kwadwo Safo got on the dancefloor:
7. A look at the luxury cars parked inside Kwadwo Safo's mansion:
8. A look at some of the guests seated at the party:
9. Kwadwo Safo cuts his special birthday with family and friends:
10. Photos of Kwadwo Safo and his son:
Meanwhile, a video from the party which showed Safo Jnr's birthday cake was made in the form of a car has stirred some reactions from a section of social media users.
Kantanka CEO's mother celebrates son's 35th birthday; shares how Apostle Safo wooed her with prophecy about son's birth
Earlier, YEN.com.gh reported that Safo's mother used the opportunity to tell the story of how he was born.
According to her, her husband, Apostle Kwadwo Safo, prophesied about the birth of their son even before asking her to be his wife.
Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel! Never miss important updates
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news