Prayers are among the five pillars of Muslims. Through prayers, Muslims are able to respond to Allah’s teachings in the Quran. A Muslim should always pray with faith for Allah to answer their prayers.
Prayer in the Morning.
The Holy Quran encourages them to pray for them to be closer to Allah. Muslims have to complete 5 prayers in a day. The first prayer of the morning is called Fajr. Do you know it by heart? Do you say the Fajr every morning?
Prayer of Morning.
Fajr prayer is usually done very early in the morning so that both angels of the night and the morning to listen to the prayers. The Quran encourages the morning prayers and it gives those Muslims who are dedicated to the prayer a promise to enter paradise. Fajr prayers are very important because they give good endings in life.
READ ALSO: Best Christian Family Prayer for Thanksgiving Day
Prayer in the Morning Quotes.
There so many fajr prayer Islamic quotes that will inspire and encourage you to be dedicated to it.
- Fajr prayer knocks down Satan in the first round.
- Fajr prayers are struggles that you should keep enjoying.
- I take my morning prayers as my first meal that gives me strength for the rest of my day.
- My greatest happiness is waking up for fajr without an alarm.
- Fajr is meant for great soldiers.
- You discover your purpose for life when you get dedicate to fajr.
- Fajr gives a great protection for the rest of your day.
- I will marry a person who will wake me up for fajr.
- Fajr comforts your soul.
- You discover you are strong when you are able to pull off your blankets for fajr.
- Pray and avoid your bed being your grave
Prayer in the Morning Before work.
Here is a prayer that you can pray before work.
Allah we say thank you for granting us another day. As your slaves, we take this day as great blessing from you. May you guide our ways, our language, and protect us from all evils. Help us the children of Mohammad to live according to your teachings. We dedicate our actions for this day onto you, may they be of your pleasure.
READ ALSO: Most Powerful Prayer for Children's Protection