Absa Ghana is part of Absa Group Limited. It is one of the largest banks with a presence in 12 countries in Africa. The bank is inspired by the people they serve and determined to be ready, passionate, and brave to make the continent proud.
Absa Ghana has a good network of branches across the country. This ensures that any citizen can access banking solutions in retail, business, and corporate sector with ease.
Aside from physical banking, the institution has also employed e-banking solutions. Here is what you need to know about Absa Bank Ghana branches, swift code, working hours, contacts, and internet banking.
Absa Ghana branches and contacts
This financial establishment targets to become the pride of this continent. Here is a list of all the financial institution’s branches in the country. The respective Absa Bank Ghana branch codes are also included for easy identification.
Head office contacts
- Location: Absa House, J.E. Atta-Mills High Street, Accra, Greater Accra Region
- Phone 1: +233 (30) 2429150
- Phone 2: 0800 222 333 (Free for MTN and Vodafone customers only)
- Postal Address: P.O. Box GP 2949
- Email: service.excellence.GH@absa.africa
- Absa bank Ghana swift code: BARCGHAC
Absa Bank Ghana branches
Absa Ghana Limited branches are as follows:
- 034 - Tarkwa
- 039 - Ho
- 023 - Asafo
- 027 - Prempeh Ii Street
- 028 - Kejetia- Kumasi
- 080 - Krofom
- 081 - Tanoso
- 083 - Ahodwo
- 018 - Techiman
- 050 - Sunyani
- 033 - Tamale
- 019 - Bolgatanga
- 026 - Bawku
- 001 - Kasoa
- 051 - Tarkwa Mines
- 052 - Asankragua
- 049 - Direct Sales
- 045 - Spintex Prestige
- 043 - Nkawkaw
- 044 - Corporate Service Centre
- 016 - Bcm
- 053 - New Suame Magazine
- 055 - UNDP
- 056 - Takoradi Kokompe
- 057 - Old Suame Magazine
- 058 - Agogo
- 059 - Goaso
- 061 - SME Centre
- 062 - Agbobloshie
- 063 - Madina
- 065 - Winneba
- 066 - Adum
- 067 - Mankessim
- 068 - Teshie Nungua
- 069 - Accra Newtown
- 070 - Dome
- 072 - Aflao
- 074 - Bantama
- 076 - Sefwi-Wiaso
- 077 - Konongo
- 078 - Atebubu
- 079 - Weija
- 085 - Haatso
- 088 - Wa
- 089 - Tema Oil Refinery
- 092 - Offshore Banking
- 094 - Adenta
- 095 - Abossey Okai
- 096 -Kotobabi
- 097 - Palm Wine Junction
- 098 - Elubo
- 099 - Twifo Praso
- 071 - Gumani
- 040 - Hohoe
Absa Ghana working hours
Every branch is open from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm on weekdays. However, some units in select locations such as airports are available up to 6.30 pm.
On weekends (Saturday and Sunday), most of the branches are open from 9.00 am to 2.00 pm. If you can’t make it to the bank branch near you, you can still access several services via various Absa Ghana internet banking solutions.
Absa Ghana online banking
You can enrol by registering online or visiting your nearest branch to complete a registration form. Once you are enrolled, you will access the Absa app for additional convenience on your Android smartphone or iOS device.
The following can be achieved with online banking:
- Enjoy the convenience of online banking.
- View your account information.
- View, download and print your statements.
- Transfer funds to other accounts (make EFTs).
- View your credit card statements.
- Carry out foreign exchange transactions.
- Pay your utility bills, buy airtime, and load mobile money wallet.
- Query foreign exchange and interest rates.
- Send and receive emails to and from Absa.
- Access your account 24/7, from anywhere in the world.
Absa Ghana services
Absa services can be accessed via your tablet, P.C, laptop, or even mobile phone. You can also visit the bank near you for face to face interaction with the staff members. Some of the services offered by the bank include:
- Retail: Absa offers personal, premier, and prestige banking. Any retail customer has access to free e-banking services.
- Business: This product is offered to small, medium-scale enterprises and indigenous firms.
- Corporate: This is made for large businesses. A wide variety of corporate and treasury products are available here. One of the tools offered is the internet banking platform.
- Digital banking: Free, fast, and secure services such as internet banking, smartphone banking, Hello Money mobile banking, SMS alerts, and e-statements on the go are available.
Absa Ghana believes in engaging, delighting, and creating a seamless experience with customers. You can be sure that their customer service is on another level. Visit any branch or contact them via the above addresses to have your issues sorted.
Yen.com.gh reported on 27th January FedEx Ghana contact, branches, working hours, and jobs. It is an international logistics company that provides transportation solutions for individuals, companies, and e-commerce.
The main goal of FedEx is to connect people to goods and services. Unlike other logistics companies in the country, FedEx specializes in all types of goods and can reach various destinations around the world.