Ethiopian Airlines is arguably one of the busiest airlines in Africa. It is no surprise that they also have offices in Ghana. Ethiopian Airlines Ghana contact are therefore important for people who wish to travel using the airline. Considering the number of countries the airline traverses, it is therefore normal for them to have a good customer service program. They offer different modes of communication channels you can use to reach them.
In this article we have given all their contacts and even the office location. Keep scrolling.
Ethiopian Airlines Ghana office location
The Ethiopian Airlines Ghana office location in Accra is in the Kotoka International Airport. The Ethiopian Airlines Ghana working hours is from 8:00 to 12:00 and they are open from Monday to Friday.
Ethiopian Airlines Ghana contact
For you to get in touch with them, you have to have the Ethiopian Airlines Ghana airport office contact which is as indicated below;
- Telephone: (233 302) 775168/778993/(233 302) 775168/778993
- Email address; accapt@EthiopianAirlines.com
- Website Ethiopian Airlines Ghana
READ ALSO: List of all domestic airlines in Ghana
Ethiopian Airlines customer care
The Ethiopian Airlines also have a customer care desk. They use the customer care desk as a means of communication between the airline and their customers or potential customers. The customer care deals with the following queries;
- People who want to book flights
- Customers who wish to cancel their flights
- Customers who want to reschedule flights
- They also offer visa services
- They also deal with issues on baggage allowance
- They give customers flight information
- They also deal with issues of airport lounges
- They deal with issues of in flight meals
- They deal with the problem of missing baggage
- They also inform passengers of delayed flights
- They also help with immigration services
The customer care number provided by the airlines is +251116656666. You should also note that when calling the number, international charges apply.
Now with all this issues being handled by customer care, you now see the importance of to the Ethiopian Airlines Ghana contact customers.