- Yesterday, July 24, 2019, marked seven years since the passing of late president Mills
- Friends, family and sympathisers converged at the Asomdwee park to mark the say
- Wreaths were laid to honour late president Mills
Some members of the National Democratic Congress (NDC), friends, family members and sympathisers gathered in Accra, Wednesday, July 24, 2019, to mark the seventh anniversary of the passing of late former president, Prof. John Evans Atta Mills.
As part of activities marking the anniversary, the leadership of the NDC converged at the Asomdwee Park, near the Osu Castle to lay wreaths.
The wreaths were laid to honour who and what the late president Mills stood for.
READ ALSO: Deputy Education Minister Dr Osei Adutwum attacked; shot at by armed men
Below are some photos from the wreath laying ceremony:
1. The grave of late president Mills flanked with beautiful wreaths:
2. General Secretary of the NDC laying a wreath at the grave side of the late president Mills:
3. A view of the the Asomdwee park with friends, family and sympathisers of late president Mills:
READ ALSO: Manasseh's militia documentary misleading and sensational - NMC rules
4. Some friends of late president Mills at his graveside paying respects to him:
5. Family of the late Mills led by his brother Samuel Atta Mills to lay a wreath:
6. John Dumelo was not left out as he joined his fellow party members to commemorate the 7th anniversary of late president Mills:
READ ALSO: Gambian soldiers confess to killing 44 Ghanaians under the orders of Jammeh
Ghana News Today: Major Sinkhole Develops on the Madina-Tetteh Quarshie Highway | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.