On Thursday, August 22, 2019, Ghana football was thrown into mourning following the death of former Black Stars striker, Junior Agogo.
Agogo was confirmed dead in a hospital in London. He was 40 years.
During his playing days, especially for the Black Stars, he was the poster boy.
In the 2008 African Cup of Nations (AFCON) which Ghana hosted, he won the hearts of many football fans.
As he is no more, YEN.com.gh has gathered seven trending photos of Agogo that prove he was the ladies' man.
1. In this photo, he showed off his swag:
2. He posed beautifully for the camera:
3. He has really lived a lavish lifestyle:
4. During AFCON 2008 in Ghana:
5.He wore a beautiful smile here:
6. Agogo flaunts his lovely tattoos
7. He is truly the ladies' man:
Yenkasa: Manuel Junior Agogo Receives Heartfelt Tributes | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page