- @amadia.gh is the CEO of Amadia Foundation and wife of Dr Sledge Nana Yaw Duodu
- The couple became popular when they offered GHC150,000 for the first copy of Shatta Wale's 'The Reign' album in 2018
- @amadia.gh and her hubby recently donated to the Greater Accra Regional Police Command
- YEN.com.gh features five stunning photos of @amadia.gh
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
While much is known of Dr Sledge Nana Yaw Duodu, the CEO of Goldridge Ghana Ltd, many are yet to meet his intelligent, smart and beautiful wife.
@amadia.gh, first gained traction when in 2018, her husband Dr Sledge Nana Yaw Duodu stormed the stage with her at Shatta Wale's 'The Reign' album launch which took place at the Fantasy Dome in Accra to offer GHC150,000 for the first copy of the album.
Since then, her husband continues to enjoy the spotlight from the media.
In spite of their joint effort, @amadia.gh, also runs a non-profit venture that caters for the needs of the deprived.
Her non-profit outlet, Amadia Foundation, recently provided support to the aged in Tema to help them cope in these tough times.
The Foundation also educated the aged beneficiaries about how we can all protect ourselves against the coronavirus.
YEN.com.gh features 5 beautiful photos of @amadia.gh.
1. @amadia.gh poses for the camera with an infectious smile.
2. Wife of Dr Sledge Nana Yaw Duodu flaunts her tinted shades and shows her swag in this image.
3. @amadia.gh poses by her luxury car.
4. @amadia.gh owns her sense of fashion with style.
5. CEO of Amadia Foundation looks flawless in her stunning dress.
In a related story, Ghanaian millionaire and CEO of Goldridge Ghana Limited, Dr Sledge Nana Yaw Duodu, together with his wife, @amadia.gh, have donated to the Greater Accra Regional Police Command.
The prevailing coronavirus pandemic necessitated the kind gesture from the generous business mogul and his supportive wife.
Low-cost ventilators produced in Ghana by Prof. Fred McBagonluri | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.