My wife died because a surgical object was left inside her at the hospital after delivery - Koo Fori

My wife died because a surgical object was left inside her at the hospital after delivery - Koo Fori

- Koo Fori, a popular Ghanaian actor, has revealed that his wife, Mary Karikari, passed away in 2010 due to medical negligence

- This was not disclosed to the public until now and it appears the actor was inspired to reveal this because of the many stories being shared by former patients

- According to Koo, surgical tools were left inside his wife's stomach and she suffered so much pain days after the surgery before finally giving up the ghost

Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in

Popular Ghanaian actor, Koo Fori, has revealed he lost his wife after surgical tools were mistakenly left inside her after she gave birth through C-section.

Koo Fori unveiled this secret after calling into Angel FM’s #PatientLivesMatter segment of the Morning Show, now known as Anopa Bofo, on Monday, July 21, 2020.

The actor was inspired to share his tragic story after a lady who was on the show that morning shared her story about how a towel was left inside her tummy for nine months after giving birth at Ridge Hospital.

READ ALSO: Today in history: The late Atta Mills is born at Tarkwa in Western Region

My wife died because a surgical object was left inside her at the hospital after delivery - Koo Fori

Source: Ghanaweb, Peace FM
Source: UGC

READ ALSO: Ridge doctor gave my wife wrong medicine that killed her and nurses were laughing - Man narrates

Although Koo Fori did not disclose the name of the hospital, he brought to light the sensitive truth that surrounded the demise of Mary Karikari, his wife, in 2010.

When the woman died 10 years ago, it was reported that she suffered from an aggravated form of medical complications that normally come with delivery.

However, in Koo Fori's own words:

For six days, my wife couldn’t go to the toilet and she was having a swelling stomach so she went back to the hospital where the CS was performed but because the doctor knew of the mistake he had done, he neglected her and that led to her death.

READ ALSO: Ghanaians flood Twitter with reactions as MP admits to shooting at registration centre

Watch Koo's narration from 2 hrs 35 min in the video below:

Subscribe to watch new videos

Meanwhile, Barbara Oforiwaa Agyemang, a beautiful 24-year-old Ghanaian's family has accused Ridge Hospital in Accra for her passing over a wrong diagnosis of her sickness.

In a report gathered by GhOne TV and sighted by YEN.com.gh, Barbara was at a holding facility at the Accra Regional Hospital for six days, denying her of proper treatment as a COVID-19 patient.

It is indicated that throughout her stay at the hospital she was being treated for other ailments aside from COVID-19 and, even upon her demise, the cause of death was labelled as bilateral bronchopneumonia, pulmonary disorder, and acute pyelonephritis.

Enjoy reading our stories? Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!

Share your stories and news by getting interactive on our Facebook page!

Source: Yen

Mailfire view pixel