- Presec, Legon, won the National Science and Maths Quiz on October 8, 2020
- Although there were three contestants from each team, Gakpetor emerged as an outstanding player that was admired by many social media users
- Photos sighted by YEN.com.gh show that the young lad has been chalking similar successes in the past
Trending topics on the go: How we write news at YEN.com.gh
The trending Gakpetor Daniel Kekeli, the student of Presbyterian Boys' Senior High School, Legon, who was outstanding in the performance that led to the victory of his school, has been showcased in a different light.
As it would be recalled, Presec beat Adisadel College and Opoku Ware School on October 8, 2020, to emerge as champions of the National Science and Maths Quiz held in Accra.
Although there were three contestants from each team, Gakpetor emerged as an outstanding player that was admired by many social media users.
In that spirit, YEN.com.gh has sighted five throwback photos of the young lad showing that his successes did not just start happening.
1. Gakpetor at the NSMQ 2020
2. A photo of Gakpetor after grabbing awards at a Christian school
3. Young Gakpetor at pre-SHS in a team of orators
4. Young Gakpetor, speaking at what appears to be a church event
5. Gakpetor speaking passionately on stage to the admiration of his colleagues
In another report by YEN.com.gh, an interesting video surfaced on social media in which affiliates of the Presbyterian Boys' Senior High School at Legon in Accra, were seen blowing in tongues.
This was ahead of their final National Science and Maths Quiz contest that also featured Opoku Ware School and Adisadel College.
YEN.com.gh sighted the rather powerful video on the personal Twitter handle of @BennyAsare who was clearly amazed by the footage.
"Life has been better for me since I exited the Shatta Movement Camp" Addi Self | #Yencomgh
Share your stories and news by getting interactive on our Facebook page!