- One of Kennedy Agyapong's daughters has introduced herself to the rest of the world
- She dropped a dazzling photo of herself and dropped her profile for all to see
- Kennedy Agyapong's daughters have taken over social media in recent times with their photos and videos
One of the daughters of candid Member of Parliament for Assin Central, Kennedy Agyapong, Anthonel, has wowed social media with her photos and profile.
The beautiful daughter of the legislator did not indicate her age but touted herself as the female lookalike of her dad.
She revealed some facts about herself as a way to introduce her personality to the rest of the world.
Among other things, she revealed that she loved to model, was a lover of seafood, and also had developed the hobby of crocheting.
After posting lovely photos and videos of herself, Anthonel captioned them:
"Akwaaba Everyone!! My name is Anthonel (pronounced Anthony + Nell at the end), the female look alike of Kennedy Agyapong On this beautiful day I’ll be sharing 10 facts about myself❣️
1. I absolutely love love LOVE to work out! I am obsessed with anything fitness (nutritional eating, new workouts, workout clothes etc)
2. I am pescatarian (seafood replaces meat in my diet) and have been for almost 5 years!
3. Another love I have on the same level of working out is reading! My favorite genre are books focusing on positive thinking and manifestation. I just finished an amazing book called the Secret that I’m adding to my favorites along with the three books in slide 7
4. My top favorite genre of movies is actually animation I love watching animation movies and tv cartoons with my little siblings! A big part of me loves children and is a child at heart
5. My favorite animal is the Elephant! I have elephant figures and art all around my room as they are animals that represent good luck, peace and patience (My two sisters visited Columbia and brought me back a beautiful gold elephant figure that bought me to tears, if that’s not love I don’t know what is)
6. Although I love to travel, I absolutely hate flying! I have a fear of heights (see slide 8 for my last trip to Tulum, Mexico)
7. I am currently a Covid scientist for a lab in Washington, D.C.
8. I am also currently in school completing a post grad program to make me a stronger candidate for dental school (see slide 5 for my undergrad graduation)
9. I discovered two new hobbies of mine during quarantine and one of them is clothes crocheting! I’ve made several tops and made a skirt! I am currently working on a new two piece ( see slide 9 for one of the tops I crocheted)
10. My newest hobby is modeling! It’s developed into a passion that I enjoy getting to express another side of me while meeting talented photographers and recreating amazing concepts! Don’t be surprised if you see me in the next fashion week"
The Agyepong sisters have started a new trend of introducing themselves to the rest of the world by sharing information about hitherto was not available online.
Speaking about beauty with brains, YEN.com.gh earlier reported that actress and musician Mrs Precious Fella Makafui Frimpong has said she would be going to law school next year should nothing pop up that would cause her to divert.
While speaking in an exclusive interview with ace broadcaster Abeiku Aggrey Santana, the actress revealed that she would enroll in law school in 2022.
According to her, she was supposed to go back to school some two years ago but "one or two things" stopped her from realizing that goal.
Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel! Never miss important updates!
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!