- Renowned British Ghanaian TV show host, Akosua Dentaa Amoateng MBE, marked her 38th birthday on Saturday, March 13
- To celebrate her day, friends of The Dentaa Show host, organised a lavish surprise birthday party for her
- Key industry players including Fadda Dickson, Bola Ray, and Kennedy Osei stormed Dentaa's male-dominated party in luxurious cars
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
British Ghanaian entrepreneur and TV show host, Akosua Dentaa Amoateng MBE, famously known as Dentaa, marked her 38th birthday on Saturday, March 13.
The producer and host of The Dentaa Show dedicated her Instagram handle to herself, releasing photos along with strings of hearty messages to mark her 38th birthday.
''How blessed to be entering my 38th year with a heart so full and grateful. A heart open to magic and wonder ✨ Happy birthday to me!'' she said in one of her posts.
17 rich photos drop as GUBA CEO Dentaa Amoateng holds 38th birthday party with Kennedy Osei, Fadda Dickson, Bola Ray, Kofi Abban
To celebrate her significant day, key industry players in Ghana's media and entertainment industry threw a lavish surprise birthday party for her.
Dentaa was lured to the surprise birthday bash disguised as a business meeting.
''I was told to come to a business meeting at African Regent Hotel, not knowing it was a surprise,'' she said in a post on Instagram.
The chief executive of Salt Media GH, Bobbie aka Frimpong, radio and TV show host, Abeiku Santana, were the masterminds behind the surprise, she said.
A-list musicians including Nigeria's Mr Eazi, Wendy Shay, Kontihene, and several other notable personalities were present to celebrate with Dentaa.
The male-dominated event also witnessed the presence of the general manager of the Despite Group of Companies, Kennedy Osei, managing director of the Despite Media Group, Fadda Narh Dickson, and Nathan Kwabena Anokye Adisi popularly known as Bola Ray, chief executive officer of the EIB Network Group.
The trio and other notable personalities stormed Dentaa's surprise birthday party in luxurious vehicles worth thousands of cedis, though they appeared at the event in moderate outfits.
Watch the videos below.
1. Managing director of the Despite Media Gropu, Fadda Narh Dickson arrives at Dentaa's surprise birthday party.
2. Bola Ray, chief executive officer of the EIB Network Group, storms event in his expensive Range Rover.
3. General manager of the Despite Group of Companies, Kennedy Osei.
4. Ghanaian hiplife musician, Emmanuel Nana Appiah Boateng, known as Kontihene, arrives in a luxurious whip at Dentaa's birthday party.
In other news, YEN.com.gh previously reported that Saahene Osei, the youngest son of Ghanaian business magnate, Osei Kwame Despite, has splashed amazing photos of his younger sister on his Instagram status to mark her birthday.
Though 18-year-old Saahene has is known as a fast-rising dandy owing to having an eye for colourful and eye-catching fashionable designs, there's little information about his younger sister.
My son is growing - Nana Ama McBrown flaunts all-grown rich kid for the 1st time as he marks his birthday
Despite's youngest son has celebrated his sister, dedicating his Instagram status to his lookalike on her momentous day.
Enjoy reading our stories?
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news.