- Daughters of the Member of Parliament for Assin Central, Kennedy Agyapong, have shared amazing beauty and fashion tips
- The sisters shared important secrets for creating their glowing facial looks
- YEN.com.gh has compiled five (5) videos of Ken Agyapong's daughters dishing out fashion tips as they flaunt their glow
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Daughters of the Member of Parliament for Assin Central, Kennedy Agyapong, have shared important beauty secrets and fashion tips that keep them glowing and gorgeous.
The Agyapong sisters who have flawless brown and dark complexions opened up about their skincare routines and fashion collections.
In a video on social media, one of the law maker's daughters appears in black hair extension, prime eyelashes, and makeup.
''I try a ton of different hairstyles and colors, comment which tutorial you’d like to see first please!'' she captioned the video.
The sisters also shared staple fashion tips for enhancing their personalities in another video.
''Coordinating outfits: Sister edition! This was so much fun to film, can you tell we’re enjoying it. Comment your favorite or what you would like to see next!''
YEN.com.gh has compiled five (5) videos of Ken Agyapong's daughters dishing out fashion tips as they flaunt their glow.
1. Kennedy Agyapong's daughters display different hairstyles as they give staple fashion tips.
2. The Agyapong sisters show off their glow as they offer their followers lessons on how to get their facial glow.
3. Coordinating outfits: The Agyapong sister edition!
4. The sisters dish out tips on colour combinations about clothing selections.
5. The Black beauties appear in stunning matching African outfits.
In other news, YEN.com.gh earlier reported that a young man with the Twitter handle, Nate Blackmon, has celebrated bagging a Bachelor of Science in Health Science from the Columbus State University.
Don't Keep Me Waiting - Talented boys perform Kwesi Arthur's song as one produces beat with his lips
In a post on his Twitter handle, Blackmon proudly shares amazing graduation pictures along with the news about his academic feat.
Announcing his achievement in the post, he wrote, ''God made me strong because he knew I wouldn’t quit. Columbus State University.''
Enjoy reading our stories?
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news.