- Singer Stephanie Benson has disclosed that she asked to check the package of a man her daughter Alex had brought home from Nigeria to marry
- The mother of five indicated that she wanted to determine if the young man was fully endowed for her daughter
- Benson shared details on Instagram, which has generated tons of reactions from her followers
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Acclaimed Jazz/R&B singer, Stephanie Benson, has generated a buzz on social media after she disclosed that she asked to check the package of a man her daughter had brought home for marriage.
The mother of five explained that she wanted to determine if the young man was fully equipped for her daughter.
In an Instagram post by the international singer, she said, ''My daughter Alex brought this stranger from Nigeria she wants to marry. I live in a little village where there are no Black people.''
''Why was the poor guy rushing to leave?'' she asked, disclosing that he was afraid if he left too late ''he might get arrested for trespassing in the neighbourhood.''
Sharing a video along with a list about why she was supportive, Stephanie Benson wrote;
1. I miss Ghana so much I didn't want him to go
2. He was afraid if he left too late he might get arrested for trespassing in the neighbourhood.
3. He had taken my credit card and I was searching for him.
4. I wanted my daughter to stay.
5. I asked to check out his package to see if he was fully equipped for my Daughter.
Watch the video below.
Previously, YEN.com.gh reported Stephanie Benson erupted a stir when she hit the street on her powerful three-wheeler.
The mother of five is a collector of luxurious and exotic vehicles but it appears the three-wheeled vehicle is one of her favourites.
Stephanie Benson who is the sister of popular gospel musician Akosua Agyapong is also known for her bold fashion choices and carefree lifestyle.
In other news, comedian DKB nearly walked out of a live interview on UTV's United Showbiz to vigorously disapprove remarks made by Okay FM's Halifax Ansah Addo who also appeared on the show as a panellist.
DKB born Derick Kobina Bonney vehemently opposed the denigrating comments by Okay FM's Halifax Ansah Addo that insinuated he DKB has a big head with a small sense.
Taking offence to the disparaging remarks, DKB threatened to walk out of the interview and demanded an apology from his co-panellist.
Enjoy reading our stories?
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news.