Are you a UniBank Ghana client? Well, you are lucky because UniBank has spread it services in many Ghana regions from Accra, Ashanti, Volta, Eastern, Western, Brong-Ahafo, Upper East, Northern, to Central regions. The UniBank branches directions and contacts disputed in this article will also be helpful to that Ghanaian who want to open an account with the bank and enjoy their perfect services of offering financial solutions. We must admit that UniBank Ghana staff is always caring, very responsive and professional; you should not hesitate to reach them for assistance or to present any complain or suggestion. Read on and find out the location of UniBank branch in your region.
We list all the branches of UniBank Ghana for you.
UniBank branches in Accra region
UniBank Ghana branches located in Greater Accra are 32 in total. The bank is open to anyone and all the branches will offer you the same professional services. All UniBank Ghana branches in Greater Accra can be reached via calling +233 (0) 302216000/+233 (0) 302900236/+233 (0) 302900237 or use the Vodafone Toll Free number, which is 0800110055. The open hours for the UniBank Accra branches is from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. during weekdays and it is closed during weekends as well as republic days. Below are UniBank branches in Accra and their locations.
- UniBank WTC Head Office Branch. It is located at the World Centre in Accra.
- UniBank Head Office Annex Branch. It is located near ATTC in Kokomlemle.
- UniBank Accra Main Branch. It is located at Royalt Castle Road in Kokomlemle.
- UniBank Accra Central Branch. It is located at White Chapel Building 1st Floor (Opposite Menaba Plaza.)
- UniBank Abetifi Branch; you will find it within the Campus of Presbyterian University College.
- UniBank Accra Shopping Mall Branch. It is located at Accra Mall Shopping Centre shop L04.
- UniBank Achimota, located opposite Neoplan Station.
- UniBank Ahodwo Branch. It is located within the same building Latex Foam & RainCoat Co.LTD is. Near Atingo Junction and opposite Ash Foam Office.
- UniBank Airport City Branch, it is located at Nester Square Building.
- UniBank Airport East Branch. It is located at Takyi Plaza Building (Spintex Road)
- UniBank Apenkwa Branch. It is located at Motorway Extension in Apenkwa.
- UniBank Arena Branch. It is located at Arena Lorry station within Lawson Plaza.
- UniBank Ashiaman Branch. It is located at Old Tanker Yard in Kaketo.
- UniBank Capital Place Esteem Banking Lounge Branch. It is located at Capital Place building (Patrice Lumumba road) Airport Residential Area in Accra.
- UniBank Community 25 Branch, located at First Sky Tower Building that is near Kpone Police Barrier.
- UniBank Dansoman Branch, located near the Exhibition Roundabout.
- UniBank Darkuman Branch; it is located at Darkuman Junction. The branch is inside Tecno building.
- UniBank East Legon Branch. It is located at Anum Yemoh Plaza (Lagos Avenue) in East Legon Accra.
- UniBank Gimpa Branch located at UniBank Block; G.I.M.P.A Campus.
- UniBank Kaneshie Branch. It is located near Takoradi Station in Kaneshie.
- UniBank Korle Dudor Branch located opposite Richard Akwei School in Ayaalolo Street; Accra Central.
- UniBank Legon Campus Branch located opposite the night market at the Banking Square.
- UniBank Madina Branch located at the Madina Market Road that is near the Post Office.
- UniBank Makola Branch that is located opposite Methodist Book Depot in Makola.
- UniBank Nia Branch located near the Melcom Plus Complex in the Industrial area.
- UniBank Nima Branch that is located near Nima Market.
- UniBank North Industrial Area Branch. It is located opposite the new Melcom Plus that is beside TCL shop in the North Industrial Area.
- UniBank Okaishie Branch that is located at the White Chapel Building, Ground Floor, that is opposite Menaba Plaza.
- UniBank Osu Main Branch that is located at Citizen Kofi Building in Osu.
- UniBank Oxford Street Branch. It is located at Oxford Street Mall in Osu.
- UniBank Spintex Road Branch. It is located near Goil Fuel Station in Spintex Road.
- UniBank Tema Branch located near Meridian Plaza in Tema.
- UniBank Wisconsin Branch located within Wisconsin International University College Campus in the Northern Legon.
- UniBank Zenu Branch that is located opposite Agapet Filling Station in Zenu, Masalachi.
UniBank branches in Kumasi region
If you are from Ashanti region, you are lucky because UniBank services have spread to your region. The business timing for the branches is from 8:30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. on weekdays and from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Saturdays. To get directions for the UniBank locations of the branches below, you can call +233 (0) 302216000/+233 (0) 302900236/+233 (0) 302900237. You can also use their Vodafone Toll Free number 0800110055.
- UniBank Golden Tulip Branch. It is located at Nhyieso in Kumasi.
- UniBank Harper Road Branch that is located at House of Excellence in Adum, Kumasi.
- UniBank Kejetia Branch. It is located behing PZ Cussons Building in ADum, Kumasi.
- UniBank KNUST Branch. It is located within KNUST Campus, opposite Mall at the Commercial Area.
- UniBank Roman Hill Branch. It is located at Roman Hill in Kumasi.
- UniBank Suame Branch that is located in Suame in Kumasi.
- UniBank Tafo Branch that is located opposite Sakasaka Park.
- UniBank Asokwa Branch. It is located near Baba-Yara Sports Stadium.
- UniBank Bantama Branch. It is located at Unity House in Bantama High Street.
UniBank branches in Brong-Ahafo region
The UniBank branches is this region are only 3, but at least you don’t have to walk to other regions to find your financial solution. The opening hours for the branches is from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on weekdays and from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Saturdays. Incase you find difficulties in locating the UniBank branches, you can call them for directories via +233 (0) 302216000/+233 (0) 302900236/ +233 (0) 302900237. The Vodafone Toll Free number is 0800110055.
- UniBank Sunyani Branch. It is located opposite SSNIT House at Sunyani Post Office Building.
- UniBank Techiman Branch. It is located opposite Abanmu Total Fuel Station in Techiman.
- UniBank Valley View University Branch. This branch is also referred to as Unibank Techiman Campus Agency Branch and it is located within that campus.
READ ALSO: Zenith Bank branches locations in Ghana
UniBank Ghana Branches in Central, Western, Northern, Upper East, Volta and Eastern regions
The UniBank branches is these regions will definitely offer you the best services. The opening hours for the branches is from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on weekdays and from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Saturdays. Incase you find difficulties in locating the UniBank branches, you can call them for directories via +233 (0) 302216000/+233 (0) 302900236/ +233 (0) 302900237. The Vodafone Toll Free number is 0800110055.
1. UniBank Central branches
- UniBank Cape Coast Branch. It is located at the Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management building, 1st Floor.
- UniBank Dunkwa-on-Offin Branch. It is located at Radio VISA building, Ground floor. It is opposite Royal Amono Inn Hotel.
- UniBank Kasoa Branch. It is located at GRA building in Bawjiase.
- UniBank Winneba Branch. It is located within Winneba University College of Education in North Campus.
- UniBank branches in the Eastern Ghana region
- UniBank Koforidua Branch. It is located at Koforidua-Accra Station Complex in Koforidua.
- UniBank Mamfe Branch. It is located adjacent the Total Fuel Station when you turn towards Akropong.
- UniBank Abetifi Branch. It is located at the Presbyterian University College Abetifi Campus.
2. UniBank branch in Northern Ghana region
UniBank Tamale Branch. It is located opposite Ola Cathedral Church (Hospital Road) in Changli.
3. UniBank branch in Upper East Ghana region
- UniBank Bolgatanga Branch. It is located at the Commercial Street in the Melcom building.
- UniBank Branch in Volta Ghana region
- UniBank Ho Branch. It is located along the Togbe Afede Highway that is near the Goil Fuel Station.
- UniBank Branches in the Western Ghana region
- UniBank Takoradi Branch. It is located at the Market Circle in Takoradi.
- UniBank Tarkwa Branch. It is located opposite Main Vodafone Office.
UniBank Ghana head office contacts
UniBank head office can be reached via a phone call +233 (0) 302216000 or use Vodafone Toll free number 0800110055. You can also send them an email via email@example.com. Some clients also reach them via UniBank official website. The corporate working hours for the bank is from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on weekdays. The corporate office address of World Trade Centre 29 Independence Avenue Accra is P.O Box AN 15367, Accra.
UniBank Ghana Limited overview
UniBank is a private bank that was founded back in 1997 and the headquarters are in Accra, World Trade Centre. You can entrust this bank to solve your financial issue considering the fact that it is among the best 35 commercial banks that has been licensed to operate in Ghana to serve you. UniBank can offer you products and offers such as loans, debit cards, checking, investments, as well as savings.
The bank has continued to improve its services to its clients in that currently it provides internet as well as mobile banking. Visit them today and open an account with the bank. We definitely know that it is much easier especially if the UniBank branches have spread within your region. Keep saving and investing with UniBank because the economic of Ghana is growing at a very high rate.
READ ALSO: List of Access Bank branches in Ghana