Ernest chemist is living up to its vision of being among the top ten largest indigenous pharmaceutical companies in Africa. It is undoubtedly among the top pharmaceutical companies in Ghana. The well placed Ernest chemist branches all over Ghana make this possible, together with its top-notch customer service and customer satisfaction.
The Ernest chemist franchise was opened in 1986. Since then, it has experienced a gradual growth to get where it has reached today. It is made up of three main divisions. The manufacturing division, the retailing and distribution division and, the exports division
Ernest chemist head office address
The headquarters of Ernest chemist are located at Ring Road Central, Accra, Ghana. You can also contact them through their telephone numbers and their website for any inquiries.
- Telephone: +233-(0)-501-680-766, +233-(0)-302-908-674, +233-(0)-302-908-675
- Website: ernestchemists.com
- Operating hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Ernest chemist branches in Ghana
Is there an Ernest chemist near you? If so, where is it located? Well, if you don’t know there is no need to worry, we have you covered.
- Physical location: House Mm7 Mbroum, Kumasi, Ashanti, Ghana
- Telephone number: +233 32 203 4242
Ernest chemist Kumasi is open and ready to answer any inquiries you might have as well as serve you.
The Ernest chemist Tema address is as shown below:
- Physical location: Plot No 16-17, Heavy Industrial Area, Tema, Greater Accra, Ghana
- Telephone number: +233 30 330 5445
- Physical location: Adjacent A&C Mall, Jungle Avenue, Odorkor
- Telephone number: +233 30 293 8440
The Ernest chemist Odorkor branch is conveniently placed to offer help and medical assistance for all the residents of Odorkor.
- Physical location: Market Circle, Liberation Road, Takoradi, Western, Ghana
- Telephone number: 0312297473, 0312021024
Ernest chemist Takoradi is there to meet all the medical needs of the residents of Takoradi.
- Physical location: Circle, Spintex Road, Accra
- Telephone number: 030 290 2929
Ernest chemist Spintex branch boasts of customer-friendly attendants as well as top-notch service if you are in the area be sure to check it out.
- Physical location: Greater Accra Region, Madina
- Telephone number: +233 30 396 9039
Ernest chemist Madina is always open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m every day except on Sundays.
Airport city branch
- Physical location: Nester Square, next to Stanbic Heights.
- Telephone number: 0303965675, 0303965674, 0544963440
- Physical location: Ebony junction Accra Dzorwulu Ebony, Ghana
- Telephone number: +233 30 396 5677
- Physical location: Koforidua Central Business District, Koforidua, Ghana
- Telephone number: +233 34 229 0826
- Physical location: Airport Residential, Kofi Annan Street, adjacent Nyaho Hospital
- Telephone number: 0302905694/5
- Physical location: Sic Building, Kinbu Road, Okaishie
- Telephone number: +233 30 266 2021
- Physical location: Examination Drive, Accra
- Telephone number: +233 30 397 3990
- Physical location: Barclays Club House, Ringway, Accra
- Telephone number: 0302906241, 0302906242
- Physical location: Atraco, Accra Training College Road, Accra
- Telephone number: +233 30 396 5675
- Physical location: Legon City Mall, Legon Boundary, Legon
- Telephone number: +233 30 295 7708
- Physical location: Volta Place, Airport Residential, Patrice Lumumba Rd
- Telephone number: 0302909417/8
Ernest chemist owner
The company gets its name from the owner. He goes by the name Ernest Bediako Sampong. He is a pharmacist by profession. He has made a lot of money from this company which started as one shop business back in 1986. He is said to be worth $276 Million and is among the richest people in Ghana
Ernest chemist recruitment
Whenever they are hiring, they make sure to post it on all their social media sites and their website. Follow them on Twitter, and Facebook to always be on the know.
Ernest chemist branches are located in almost all regions of Ghana. Most of them open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. from Monday to Saturday. Visit a branch near you for all your medical needs.