Pre-wedding pictures have become the norm in recent times. The photos before the wedding introduce the couples officially to the general public.
Trending topics on the go: How we write news at YEN.com.gh
YEN.com.gh has sighted beautiful pictures taken by couples before their wedding days.
From the concept to the outfits and locations, planning a pre-wedding photoshoot requires attention and creative ideas.
Every couple always aims to get beautiful pre-wedding photos that would bring them a good memory. If you're stuck on getting ideas for your pre-wedding shoots, we're here to help out.
YEN.com.gh compiles 7 powerful pre-wedding pictures for your viewing pleasure.
1. Beautiful shot of Jennifer and Ibrahim on motorbikes
2. Beautiful shot of a couple on a bright sunny day
3. Creative picture of a couple in the ocean perfectly timed on a splash
4. Couple with matching outfits in green background and a captivating pose
5. Beautiful shot by a couple while cruising in a boat
6. Powerful picture of a beautiful couple in a kitchen wearing matching outfits and aprons
7. Beautiful shot of bride-to-be being lifted in the air while in matching outfits that also match with background colours
Away from this, Freedom and Justice, a movie by Ghanaian filmmaker, Kobi Rana, that was banned from premiering by the Ghana Tourism Authority is set to come out this Friday, April 2, 2021.
The movie, as shown by the trailer sighted by YEN.com.gh borders around corruption, galamsey, injustice and other cankers that are supposedly eating up the Ghanaian political system.
As it was previously reported, the film was first scheduled to be premiered at 11 major towns and cities around the country from December 25, 2020, to January 2, 2021.
An official statement from the movie producers shared by Kafui Danku indicated that the movie had already sold 2,154 tickets.
Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel!
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with all major Ghana news