George Andah opens up on his 2018 accident; explains how an 'aboboyaa' saved his life

George Andah opens up on his 2018 accident; explains how an 'aboboyaa' saved his life

- The deputy minister of communications, George Andah, has opened up on the accident that almost claimed his life in November 2018

- According to him, an aboboyaa appeared out of nowhere and helped get him first aid before he was sent to the hospital

- Andah added that he was rushed to the St Gregory Hospital and his family members, as well as officials at the Jubilee House, were informed

Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in

The deputy minister of communications, George Andah, has opened up about the accident in November 2018, 2018, that almost took his life.

YEN.com.gh earlier reported of his accident in which his V8 was mangled. He was soon rushed to the hospital and he was later discharged.

Recounting his experience, he explained that God sent to him an ‘aboboyaa’ rider in the middle of nowhere to save his life.

George Andah: Minister opens up on his 2018 accident; explains how an aboboyaa saved his life

George Andah Source: Ghana Web
Source: UGC

READ ALSO: Man buys house and car for girlfriend who stayed by him when he was broke

He added that the accident occurred at a very quiet area and the last thing he remembers is that the truck driver who crashed into his car, lost control of his vehicle

Per a report by dailyguidenetwork.com, he said “my head was on the lap of my bodyguard and I asked him what was going on.

I was feeling some severe pain in my leg and he said we were involved in an accident and we were going to the hospital.”

According to him, he received first aid at the St. Gregory’s hospital in Kasoa and soon after, his family members, as well as officials at the Jubilee House, were informed of the accident.

In other news, YEN.com.gh has learned that a medical doctor, Dr. Boniface Okolo, has raised concerns about the consumption of ‘gari soakings.’

According to him, there is the possibility of the contraction of Lassa fever after the consumption of the gari.

Dr. Okolo, who is the director of public health, gave the warning in the course of an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN).

Per a report by celebritiesbuzz.com.gh, he added that the rats that cause the disease feast on the cassava used to prepare the gari.

Explaining further, he said: “It is better than the cassava flakes called gari is used for ‘eba’, because of the use of hot water."

He, therefore, advised that consumers should use air-tight clean plastic containers to preserve food items in order to avoid the Lassa fever and other diseases.

READ ALSO: Nana Addo's Free SHS is useless; he must be kicked out - Osofo Kyiribosom

Enjoyed reading our story? Download YEN's news app on Google Playstore now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!

Ghanaian Traders Share Thoughts on Sales During Christmas | #Yencomgh

Subscribe to watch new videos

Do you have a hot story or scandal you would like us to publish on YEN.com.gh? Please contact us on Facebook or Instagram now!

Source: Yen

Online view pixel