- Sandra Ankobiah’s body shape has become a topic for discussion in the media
- From a slim and slender physique, Ankobiah now wears a huge body with back like Moesha Boduong
- Many people have talked about her body with some concluding that she might have gone for surgery to enhance it
- These 5 photos of Sandra before her current physique say a lot of about her transformation
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Ghanaian actress and lawyer, Sandra Ankobiah, has been talked about in sections of the media.
She has often trended in the news for her newly-acquired heavy body.
Ankobiah, known for her slim figure and ‘normal’ backside, now wears a huge body like her colleague actress Moesha Bodoung.
READ ALSO: Lockdown diaries: Bedroom video of Ahuofe Patri drops on the internet
Some have accused her of wearing a fake body or simply put, going ahead to have a liposuction.
The actress, as expected, had denied these allegations many times.
YEN.com.gh brings you seven photos of Sandra before her current stature to show the massive transformation that has taken place within a short period of two years.
1. In the photo below which was shared by the actress just about a year ago, her back was nothing spectacular:
READ ALSO: “I will never leave my husband” - Florence says after Obinim was caught in bed with a lady
2. In this photo, Sandra had just a 'small' backside and hips:
3. In this photo shared in 2019, it seems Sandra had then started the journey to her massive transformation:
READ ALSO: Nana Ama McBrown is Ghana’s richest female celebrity; here are 6 concrete proofs
4. In the photo below, Sandra was the 'normal'-bodied girl:
5. In this photo too, there was no extra ordinary thing:
READ ALSO: Wiyaala flaunts her curvy sisters and young mother for the first time in new video
6. Now, for the transformation, this is a recent video shared by Sandra giving all the details about her "new boy":
7. In this video too, Sandra danced and shook her massive back:
READ ALSO: “The church, big men, all avoid me” - Great Ampong shares sad poverty story
Meanwhile, Sandra has often denied the reports that she used artificial means to enhanced her body.
In one report by YEN.com.gh, the actress rubbished the report saying she had never thought of doing a thing like that.
In yet another report, Sandra confirmed what caused the massive transformation in her body.
In other news, YEN.com.gh has published 6 concrete proofs that confirm Nana Ama McBrown as Ghana's richest and most successful female celebrity.
READ ALSO: 85% of workers at Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City sacked over coronavirus
Coronavirus in Ghana: Disinfection of Accra Markets against COVID-19 | #Yencomgh
READ ALSO: Stonebwoy's throwback performance in his teens surfaces in video
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.