Rick Ross's baby mama Briana Camille files paternity and child support lawsuit against the rapper
- Rick Ross and Briana Camille are expecting their child together soon
- The two split up abruptly at the end of 2019 leaving the socialite to raise the kids on her own
- From the court documents, the rapper responded and asked for the case to be thrown out
- According to Camille, the two were never married but lived together with their two kids before calling it quits
- Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
American rapper, Rick Ross and his baby mama are reportedly welcoming their third baby soon.
Even with the good news, the rap legend is facing a lawsuit from Briana Camille over paternity and to gain child support
READ ALSO: Bukom Banku speaks to Manchester United star Odion Ighalo for the 1st time (video)
READ ALSO: Nigerians roast Stonebwoy for saying Naija acts always pass through Ghana before making it
According to documents obtained by Bossip, Camille alleges they were never married but lived together with their two kids.
The two split up abruptly at the end of 2019 leaving the socialite to raise the kids on her own.
READ ALSO: DJ Khaled covers eyes as he shuts down woman twerking on his IG live
From the court documents, the rapper responded and asked for the case to be thrown out.
In his response, Ross said Camille never served him personally and claimed he did not stay at the residence where the papers were served and anybody could have access to them.
According to the documents, Ross attempted to get a DNA test and gave his DNA sample only for the socialite to change her mind and lawyered up instead of going through with the DNA test.
From the reports, the 44-year-old said they have decided to move forward with the paternity test in the course of this week.
Ghanaian Pastor ventures into farming to help feed the country | #Yencomgh
READ ALSO: Baby Maxin: McBrown's daughter signed as brand ambassador (video)