Lucky Patcher provides a method for bypassing in-app purchases on apps and video games in Android devices. With the app, you will be able to revoke licenses of different apps as well as block ads that usually appear on free apps. It also offers another function that enables a user to remove all pre-installed apps, including those that were not removable. Despite all these features, the app is known mostly for its ability to bypass in-app purchases. If you know how to use Lucky Patcher for in-app purchases, you can try out any game or app before spending your money on it.
Essentially, Lucky Patcher is one of the best applications for getting any paid app for free. It is also useful for gamers that do not want to see annoying ads when playing their favourite video games. That means it works as an ad blocker on your phone. Furthermore, it is an ideal app for making any application pro by getting its custom patches.
Is Lucky Patcher illegal?
Lucky Patcher is a tool, like any other, for use in Android devices. That means the tool itself is not illegal. The illegality depends on how you use it. If you use the APK file for personal use, then it is not unlawful.
However, if you use it to crack apps or share some of the content you gather from it with others, without consent, then it is wrong. Also, if you use it to get premium coins from a video game for free without paying, that is theft and you will be engaging in illegal activity.
How to use Lucky Patcher
To know how to use the app, this Lucky Patcher tutorial will come in handy.
1. How to download and install Lucky Patcher
The first step of using the tool is to download it. Follow these steps:
- Download Lucky Patcher from its official site or from a trusted website that hosts APK files. Use APK Pure.
- The download will get you an installer file.
- Install the APK file on your device and open it.
- Give it all the permission it requires.
- A prompt will appear on your screen, asking you to install the primary app.
- Tap YES to continue.
Once you complete installing the primary file, ignore the security warnings displayed by Google.
2. Opening and using Lucky Patcher
- Open the application and grant it Root Permission.
- Allow it to gather the packages and patches it needs.
Do you need to root your phone to use Lucky Patcher?
You do not need to root your device to use Lucky Patcher. But that means you will be unable to use some of the most advanced features. For example, you will not be able to uninstall stock or system applications, or backup installed games and apps.
However, you can avoid rooting it and use the app to remove unnecessary permissions from some of the applications you have installed. If it asks you to root your device, you should go ahead and grant it the permissions to enjoy its full functions.
After it completes rooting your device, it will display a list of default system applications plus your installed apps. These may include the app you want to patch so that you can get free coins.
From this point, you will be in a position of using the tool for in-app purchases on your Android.
READ ALSO: How to root Android phone manually
3. How to use Lucky Patcher for in-app purchases
To use Lucky Patcher for in-app purchases, the following is what you should do:
- Open Lucky Patcher to display the list of apps on your phone.
- Select the premium app you want to get patches for completing an in-app purchase.
- After selecting the app, a menu of options will display.
- Select Menu of Patches.
- On the new window that appears, tap on Support Patch for InApp and LVL Emulation.
- Select the first two boxes with the keywords InApp and LVL Emulation.
- Tap on Apply.
Lucky Patcher will process the request once you tap on apply. The processing may take some minutes to complete.
4. Completing in-app purchases for free
After processing your request or patching the premium app, Lucky Patcher will display your patch results. It will also show you the probability of making an in-app purchase successfully. The lower the percentage, the less likely you will get free coins.
- Open the patched app.
- Go to the store and buy the items you want.
- Whenever you tap on a priced item, a popup window from Lucky Patcher will appear.
- The window will have the following message - “Do you want this item for free.”
- Tap on Yes to get the item for free.
From this point, you will be able to use Lucky Patcher to get unlimited coins for video games.
Lucky Patcher usage problems
If Lucky Patcher is not working while trying to install or access free items from an in-app store, the best option is to uninstall the application. After uninstalling, reinstall it and try again. But when you reinstall, do not try to patch it. Also, ensure that you get the latest version of the APK file before installing it.
Secondly, the app may not work because you have not rooted your device or allowed it to access your device. Grant it the permissions it requires and let the application root your phone. Once you do that, launch it and try patching the premium app to get free gaming coins.
If you have a game or an app that has in-app purchases, you can get those items for free by using Lucky Patcher. But for that to happen, you must first know how to use Lucky Patcher and understand all its features. You do not have to root your phone to use the application. However, some features only work on rooted devices. Also understand that although you can get free coins from video games, it all depends on the probability displayed on Lucky Patcher when patching the premium app.