- Peace FM presenter Kwame Sefa Kayi turned 50 years old on Saturday, June 20, 2020
- Sefa Kayi celebrated with a party at the Asiakwa SOS Village
- Videos from the path show his mother and wife abbly supporting him at the party
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Peace FM's Kokrokoo morning show host Kwame Sefa Kayi has held a lovely party to climax his birthday celebration.
Sefa Kayi turned 50 years old today, Saturday, June 2020 and he decided to celebrate in a special way.
The veteran broadcaster held a party at the Asiakwa SOS Village to climax his celebrations.
From what we gathered, Sefa Kayi has adopted one of the blocks at the SOS Village to be named after his mother.
Videos from the party show it was an all-white themed party filled with so many special and fun moments.
Check out some of the videos below:
1. Sefa Kayi dances with his mother and wife:
2. Sefa Kayi's mother presents a Bible to him as 50th birthday gift:
3. Sefa Kayi's wife presents flowers to her mother-in-law:
Ahead of his milestone, a party was held for Sefa Kayi on Friday, June 19, 2020. The party was organised by the management and staff of Despite Media.
Ghanaian female accounting graduate and mushroom farmer recounts her experience | #Yencomgh:
Have national and human interest issues to discuss? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page