- Peace FM presenter Kwame Sefa Kayi turned 50 years old on Saturday, June 20, 2020
- Sefa Kayi celebrated with a party at the Asiakwa SOS Village
- Videos from the path show his mother and wife abbly supporting him at the party
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Peace FM's Kokrokoo morning show host Kwame Sefa Kayi has held a lovely party to climax his birthday celebration.
READ ALSO: Beautiful photos and video drop as UTV and peace FM presenter holds white wedding on a football pitch
Sefa Kayi turned 50 years old today, Saturday, June 2020 and he decided to celebrate in a special way.
The veteran broadcaster held a party at the Asiakwa SOS Village to climax his celebrations.
From what we gathered, Sefa Kayi has adopted one of the blocks at the SOS Village to be named after his mother.
Videos from the party show it was an all-white themed party filled with so many special and fun moments.
READ ALSO: Kwame Sefa Kayi's daughter drops lovely photos and video to celebrate his 50th birthday
Check out some of the videos below:
1. Sefa Kayi dances with his mother and wife:
READ ALSO: How Ghana's favourite stars celebrated their dads on Fathers Day (photos)
2. Sefa Kayi's mother presents a Bible to him as 50th birthday gift:
3. Sefa Kayi's wife presents flowers to her mother-in-law:
READ ALSO: Beautiful videos drop Nana Aba Anamoah holds birthday party in her house; Kuami Eugene, Bola Ray, others attend
Ahead of his milestone, a party was held for Sefa Kayi on Friday, June 19, 2020. The party was organised by the management and staff of Despite Media.
Ghanaian female accounting graduate and mushroom farmer recounts her experience | #Yencomgh:
Have national and human interest issues to discuss? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page
Source: Yen Newspaper